No more choppy image quality or dropped frames! The Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress XT 660 GB | 4 PACK delivers maximum sustained speed to keep recording stable. You’ll get a precision?recording of high bit-rate files extended?throughout the entire capacity of the card.
Expect detailed captures of up to 12K resolution in uncompressed RAW with write/read speeds that won’t drop below 1480 MB/s. Prepare for tons of high res data for your post-production pleasure.
The AV PRO CFexpress XT is ideal for projects requiring extended endurance like live broadcasting, single-take film production, complex shoots, nature filmmaking, documentary interviews, and anyplace where uninterrupted precision image quality matters.
Key Features of the Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress XT 660 GB | 4 PACK
- Highest sustained performance recording with MINIMUM write speed of 1480 MB/s for the entire capacity of the card.
- High capacity, extended CFexpress 2.0 Type B available. From 330 GB to 660 GB (and soon up to 1.3 TB).
- CFexpress Y1 super-processor designed specifically for working with RAW photo and video files.
- Efficiently preserves battery life and card endurance.
- Adaptive thermal management that protects the card, camera, and your content.
- Adaptive Power Management
- Quality production MADE IN AUSTRIA
With Angelbird's exclusive adaptive thermal management system, you can feel confident that your data is protected from the threat of potential damage due to camera overheating during long shoots.
AV PRO LINE | EXCELLENCE IN QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
The AV PRO product line pushes the limits of speed and performance in the safest possible way. All AV PRO media solutions consider the real-world media needs of the professional creative and feature Stable Stream™? performance technology, ideal for high- definition, lossless (drop-fee) video recording, and smooth data processing.
The entire lineup of Angelbird’s AV PRO media solutions is built with rock-solid performance protections such as shock, dust, x-ray, and splash-water proofing, and are tested for safe operating temperatures at extremes of -25 °C to 85 °C.