B+W 67mm F-Pro No.16 Yellow-Orange (040) MRC Filter
- #16 Filter for General B&W Contrast
- MRC Multi-Resistant Coating
- Rugged Brass Filter Ring
- High Quality Schott Glass
The B+W 67mm #16 Yellow-Orange (040) MRC Filter is a basic contrast filter, primarily for use with black and white film. This orange filter noticeably darkens skies, helps to cut through haze, and improves overall contrast. When compared to the yellow #8 filter, the #16 creates a greater separation between clouds and sky and further lightens yellows and reds within the scene.
The Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) is both an anti-reflection coating as well as a protective surface. It helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters.
B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- Yellow-orange contrast filter for black and white film noticeably darkens skies, cuts through haze, and gives greater contrast overall.
- Provides greater separation between clouds and sky and further lightens yellows and reds within the scene.
- Multi-Resistant Coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.