This item may not be in stock, and may be a special order, please call the store or email [email protected] to confirm this.
B+W 77mm 0.6 ND MRC 102M Filter
- 0.6 Neutral Density Filter
- Increase Exposure Length
- MRC Multi-Resistant Coating
- Rugged Black Brass Filter Ring
- High Quality Schott Glass
The B+W 77mm 0.6 ND MRC 102M Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 2 stop exposure. This 0.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
The Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) is both an anti-reflection coating as well as a protective surface. It helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters.
B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- 0.6 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 2 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image.
- Multi-Resistant Coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.