This item may not be in stock, and may be a special order, please call the store or email [email protected] to confirm this.
B+W 77mm 1.8 ND 106 Filter
- 1.8 Neutral Density Filter
- Increase Exposure Length
- Rugged Black Brass Filter Ring
- High Quality Schott Glass
The B+W 77mm 1.8 ND 106 Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 6 stop exposure. This 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- 1.8 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 6 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.