Get up to double the standard camera runtime with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K/4K Battery Grip from Blackmagic Design. Powered by two Sony L-series type batteries, the grip mounts on the bottom of the BMPCC 6K or 4K camera and features a sleek, carbon fiber design.
The grip’s two batteries enable you to run your BMPCC 6K/4K camera for up to two hours or to provide power to an external flash drive. When you’re not shooting, the batteries can be charged in the grip using your camera’s DC connection. The grip’s design creates a larger, non-slip handgrip and it incorporates a storage slot for your camera’s battery door cover.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Runs on two Sony L-series type batteries
- Powers camera for up to two hours
- Powers external flash drives
- Comfortable, non-slip handgrips
- Compact, carbon fiber design