- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K30 Video, 4K60 with Crop; HDR-PQ
- 23 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.04m-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
EOS R10: Compact and Capable, for Content Creators
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
Beyond stills, the R10’s sensor also offers high-res UHD 4K 8-bit recording, with the ability to record at up to 60p using a cropped portion of the sensor or at 30p when using an oversampled 6K recording area for improved sharpness, reduced moiré, and lower noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording is supported at up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production in 10-bit and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R10 features an external microphone port as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- A bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 0.95x-magnification finder is benefitted from the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
- A 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.04m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and features live view monitoring.
- The single SD memory card slot is rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Designed to be an all-around lens for APS-C R Series mirrorless cameras, this 18-150mm zoom offers an equivalent focal length range of 28.8-240mm, which covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. The all-in-one zoom uses UD elements along with two aspherical elements to create aberration-free imagery. A Super Spectra Coating further helps by minimizing ghosting and flaring.
Users will be able to make use of a customizable Control Ring for either manual focus or a programmable setting. Autofocus is smooth and quiet, great for stills and video, thanks to a lead screw-type STM stepping AF motor. Additionally, the lens has an Optical Image Stabilizer that will compensate for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake.