- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
EOS R7: Time to Level Up
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
Beyond stills, the R7’s sensor also offers high-res UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 7K recording area can also be used for oversampled 4K shooting at 30p for improved sharpness, reduced moiré, and lower noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording is supported at up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R7 features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilisation
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Sensor-Shift Image Stabiliser
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
A bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 1.15x-magnification finder is benefitted from the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.62m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
Reliable and Intuitive Construction
- Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modelled after its robust physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that’s suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.