This item may not be in stock, and may be a special order, please call the store or email [email protected] to confirm this.
- Remote Shutter Release
- Functions as an Intervalometer
- Interval Timer
- Long-Exposure Timer
- Exposure Count Setting
- LCD Display with Backlighting
- Enter Settings with a Single Thumb
The Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control is a remote switch with a 2.6' (80cm) cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, or 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The rear of the controller has a hole to keep the EOS-3's remote control socket cap.
Compatible with EOS-3, 1V HS, 1V, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark III, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60 and D2000 cameras.
- Canon EOS Camera Compatibility
- EOS-3, 1V HS, 1V, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark III, 5D, 5D Mark II, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60 and D2000 cameras.