- Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation
- EVERCLEAR 5 Coating Technology
- Ultra Thin Design Reduces Vignetting
The Cokin Pure Harmonie 43mm Circular Polariser Filter is useful for reducing reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. A polarizer is able to absorb much of this polarized light and, in turn, increase the saturation of skies and foliage, cut through distant haze, and minimize reflections in glass and on water.
A circular polariser differs from a linear polariser in that it integrates a quarter wave plane within a linear polarising filter. The addition of this helps to circularly polarise reflected light, which enables your camera's autofocus and auto-exposure mechanisms to function properly.
The EVERCLEAR 5 Coating Technology is a multi-layered coating applied to the filter substrate in order to provide protection against five distinct elements: water, oil, dust, soil, and scratches. In addition to the multi-layer coating, this filter also features an incredibly thin design, measuring just 4.5mm thick. This slender profile is ideally suited for use with wide angle lenses in order to prevent vignetting. It does not have front threads for stacking additional filters, but will accept standard lens caps.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarisers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- EVERCLEAR 5 multi-layered coating helps to protect the filter from water, oil, dust, soil, and scratches.
- Thin design measures 4.5mm-thick, making it ideal for use with wide angle lenses in order to prevent vignetting.
SAMPLE IMAGE (WITHOUT FILTER)
SAMPLE IMAGE (WITH FILTER)