The Deity Microphones Connect Deluxe Kit combines the DUO-RX dual-channel receiver, a pair of BP-TRX transmitter/receivers, and two waterproof lavalier mics to offer a 2.4 GHz digital wireless system ready to deliver broadcast-quality sound for your next two-person interview or narrative shoot. The versatile, professional-level feature set includes timecode capabilities, analog input limiting, remote transmitter control from the receiver, and backup recording—so you’ll never have to worry about losing critical audio due to RF wireless interference.
The Connect Deluxe Kit empowers you with advanced technology, rugged durability, and extensive customization requisite for dependable, high-grade results. To ensure a strong and solid audio link, crucial for reliable results, the Deity Connect Deluxe uses a bidirectional transceiver system with adaptive frequency hopping, “Listen-Before-Talk” stream repair, and encrypted, uncompressed digital signal integrity.
The DUO-RX receiver sports four antennas—two internal dipole horizontal antennas, and two external elbow antennas—to allow versatile positioning and deliver uninterrupted signal reception. Through its OLED screen and straightforward buttons, the receiver provides comprehensive remote control of each transmitter; no more walking over to your subject to adjust transmitter settings. There are two gain-adjustable 3.5mm TRS outputs, which can be utilized in any of the three output modes—XLR mode sends a separate audio channel as a balanced signal to each output jack, DSLR mode mixes both audio channels to one output and turns the other jack into a headphone output, while Stereo mode routes a stereo feed from each transmitter to separate outputs.
The two versatile BP-TRX units can function as transmitters, receivers, or recorders and offer timecode input and output for audio/video sync (the DUO-RX does not offer timecode support). For 2-person shoots, plug the included waterproof lavalier microphones into the locking 3.5mm inputs and pair the units as transmitters with the DUO-RX receiver to record hands-free interviews and presentations to an external device.
The BP-TRX units can record backup audio while transmitting, or in situations where wireless operation is impractical, at a 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution to a microSD card (available separately) with a maximum capacity of up to 128GB. The DUO-RX is bag suitable or can be camera mounted. A coiled camera connection cable is supplied.
Because the BP-TRX units are two-way transmitters/receivers, you can use the pair (without the DUO-RX) as a compact, camera-mountable wireless system for single-person shoots—with timecode sync via their locking 3.5mm input and output jacks. The input jacks conform to the Sennheiser-standard pin configuration and can be set to accept a mono mic signal or a stereo line-level source for camera hopping. Input gain is adjustable from -12 to +36 dB, while the Guard Rail Analog Limiter helps keep the signal from clipping and distorting if the source gets too loud—letting you place the recorder in the talent’s pocket without worrying about sudden level changes.
The belt clip on the BP-TRX can be removed to reveal the 1/4″-20 thread for camera mounting; simply connect the included coiled cable and you’re ready to record. A cable to simultaneously record both audio and timecode to external devices is also included.
In addition to having a similar OLED screen and user-friendly menu navigation as the DUO-RX, the BP-TRX transceivers offer thorough controls to ensure signal quality. Automatic or manual RF power adjustment, low-cut filters, and a high-frequency boost option allow you to ensure clean transmission, reduce rumble, and enhance clarity. What’s more, when used as transmitters, settings and parameters on the BP-TRX can be controlled remotely via the DUO-RX or a BP-TRX in receiver mode. You can even engage the transmitters’ on-board recording functions from the receiver during transmission without stopping a take.
The DUO-RX receiver boasts 10 hours of operating time at 100mW (more time at lower mW settings) via an internal lithium battery, which recharges in about an hour via a USB Type-C connection. The rechargeable batteries in the BP-TRX transmitters will provide power for 12 hours in transmitter/receiver mode, 21 hours in record mode, and 25 hours in timecode mode. A variety of accessories including windscreens and lapel clips for the mics, a cold shoe for camera mounting, cables, and a waterproof case are supplied.
A Versatile System with a Wide Variety of Applications
- Interviews, film/video, YouTube content, and documentaries
- Journalism and ENG (Electronic News Gathering)
- Trade shows
2.4 GHz Digital Wireless with Simultaneous Back-Up Recording
- 2.4 GHz ecosystem with proprietary advancements for strong audio linkup while coexisting with other devices in the same frequency band
- Transmitters can simultaneously record audio as backup files during transmission—you’ll never have to lose precious audio take to wireless interference again
- The bidirectional transceiver system is constantly scanning and mapping out the 2.4 GHz band, coordinating and planning the next 70 frequency hops to avoid RF interference
- “Listen-Before-Talk” mechanism detects RF interruption then adds missing audio and data into the stream without increasing system latency
- Dual true diversity design—as found in commercial-grade Wi-Fi and high-end drones—ensures reliable signal delivery
- Encrypted 24-bit / 48 kHz signal transmission
- Easy pairing and configuration
- 19 ms latency
- Dual true diversity antenna arrays for a quad-antenna setup
- Removable SMA elbow antennas allow user upgrades to clover antennas, directional antennas, or antenna splitters
- Screen, buttons, and antennas face up in a sound bag, while USB Type-C and audio outputs are on the bottom for easy cable management
- Lightweight at just 8.7 ounces
- Daylight-bright, high-resolution OLED screen shows real-time VU metering, transmitter battery level, and more on the home screen
- Convenient remote control of every audio adjustment on each transmitter
- Powered via internal lithium batteries for up to 10 hours at 100mW RF output power
- Recharges via USB Type-C connections in about an hour
- Up to 500 battery cycles
- Easy firmware updates
- Two locking 3.5mm outputs with multiple output modes
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″ mounting points
- Note: the DUO-RX does not offer timecode support
Two BP-TRX Transmitter/Receiver/Recorders with Waterproof Lavs
- Two omnidirectional waterproof lavalier microphones included with foam windscreens and lapel clips
- Each BP-TRX will pair with up to four BP-TRX units as receivers or the DUO-RX dual-channel receiver to create a wireless audio system with a maximum range of 328′
- Record function available when wireless operation is impractical or as back up in case of interference
- Records 24-bit / 48 kHz audio to a microSD with a capacity of up to 128GB (available separately)
- Sennheiser-standard locking 3.5mm TRS input for compatibility with popular lavalier microphones such as the Sanken COS-11D, DPA CORE Series, Sennheiser ME 2-II, Deity W.Lav Pro, and others
- Accepts mic- or line-level signals
- Guard Rail analog limiter reduces clipping and overloads at the input stage
- Selectable stereo line-level input mode
- -12 to +36 dB input adjustment
- Compact size with durable brushed-aluminium housing for durability
- Removable belt clip with 1/4″-20 thread underneath for camera mounting when used as a receiver
- Daylight-bright, high-resolution OLED screen shows statuses of all major features and real-time VU metering on the home screen
- Off / 20 / 200 Hz low-cut filter settings
- Off / +1dB to +10dB high-frequency boost at 7 kHz for added clarity and presence
- Screen and button lock to avoid accidents
- Remote control of transmitter functions, including backup recording, from BP-TRX or DUO-RX receiver
- Use for camera-hop or IEM applications
- Internal antenna and a removable external antenna with SMA connector to ensure reliable wireless performance
- Auto/manual RF power output adjustment from 10 to 100mW
- Automatic RF power mode increases battery life by never using more power than the system needs
- Assignable unique user ID
BP-TRX Supports Timecode for Video Creators
- Timecode support makes it easy to sync sound and video
- Sync multiple devices to the BP-TRX’s timecode generator via the 3.5mm output
- Jam-sync to incoming timecode via the mic input
- Timecode frame rates: 23.976ND, 24ND, 25ND, 29.97ND, 29.97D, 30ND, 30D
- With its 0.2ppm accuracy, the BP-TRX will only drift 1 frame every 24 hours
- When recording is done, simply drop the synced audio and video into your editing system for postproduction
- Two XLR to 3.5mm audio cables for receiver-to-recorder connections
- DSLR locking audio cable
- DUO-RX cable for synchronizing a second Deity Connect system (available separately)
- USB Type-C charging cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A firmware update adapter
- One straight transmitter antenna and two elbow-style receiver antennas
- Cold shoe to 1/4″-20 adapter for easy camera mounting
- Waterproof hardshell case with custom foam insert