Fuji Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
The camera automatically detects localised brightness and then adjusts the optimum amount of light for the flash and shutter speed to improve image quality.
- It features a variety of photography modes allowing more freedom, control and creativity in your photography.
- In addition to the standard ‘point and shoot’ the user can also select from the following modes:
- Double Exposure Mode: exposes two images on one print By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo.
- Show your creativity with a unique photo.
- Bulb Mode: a long exposure feature that can be used to photograph paths of moving light
- Built in macro lens: no clip-on lens required for macro photography (30-60cm)
- Kids Mode: fast shutter speed to capture fast moving subjects
- Party Mode: fill in flash to eliminate shadowed areas in the scene
- Landscape Mode: allows wide shots typical of landscape vistas
- Flash Mode: force flash on/off
- High Performance flash