- Mount M-Mount Lenses to X-Mount Cameras
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and X-E1
- Three-Part Design for High Precision
- 27.8mm Distance from Lens to Sensor
- Electronic Contacts Pass Info to Camera
- Function Button Accesses Settings Menu
- Lens Compatibility Gauge Included
The FUJIFILM M Mount Adapter for X-Mount Cameras allows M-mount lenses to be used on X-mount cameras, such as the FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and X-E1. (Please click on the Specifications tab for lens compatibility.)
The adapter is designed in three parts: an aluminium mount for the body, a stainless steel mount for the lens, and an aluminium central tube. Such a design maintains a 27.8mm distance from the lens mount to the sensor, allowing thus high-quality image capture.
On the camera side of the adapter is a group of electronic contacts that automatically pass information to the camera based on pre-registered lens profiles. With firmware version 1.10 or later, this information is transmitted by pressing the Function button on the side of the adapter, which allows users to access the Mount Adapter Settings menu on the rear LCD of the camera.
The Adapter comes with a gauge made of resin for checking the compatibility of M-mounted lenses with the adapter. (Some lenses may not be suitable for the adapter even if the gauge indicates them to be compatible.)