- TRRS Connection Kit
- Includes Deity V-Mic D4 Mini
- Includes Litemons LED6BI Bi-Colour LED Light
- Includes Smart Phone Cage
- 1/4 Thread Attachment allowing Smart Phone Rig to be a mounted on tripods and other 1/4 thread mounts
- 6 x 1/4 Thread Attachments
- 3 Cold Shoe mounts allow attachments of small LED Lights, Mics and Other accessories with a shoe mount
- Handles either side for more steady shots
- Includes Godox MT-01 Mini Tripod
- Adjustable phone clamp
Godox Litemons LED6BI Bi-Colour LED Light
Featuring a small size, flexible mounting possibilities, and variable colour temperature output, the Litemons Bi-Colour Pocket-Size LED Video Light is an on-camera LED light you can take and mount virtually anywhere to add just the right amount of light to your shot whether you are creating narratives, vlogging, lighting a party, or doing product photography. You can adjust the light fixture’s variable colour temperature between 3200 and 6500K in 9 steps, and this versatile output is dimmable from 0 to 100% brightness in 10 steps.
The light fixture features an integrated 1800mAh lithium battery that will power your light for between 1.5 and 10 hours, depending on the light’s settings. The built-in magnet on the back of the unit allows you to mount this light on metal surfaces, and it features an accessory foot for mounting on your camera or other platforms with a cold shoe. Additionally, the light’s body has three built-in cold shoes, enabling you to stack additional lights together and create a larger source.
Deity V-Mic D4 Mini For Camera Or Phone With AUX input
- Compact design
- 20mph Wind Rating
- Automatic extra track assignment when a secondary source is plugged in (Right Channel)
- No Batteries Required – runs off 1-5V from cameras, phones, and audio recorders
- Includes: Microphone, Faux Fur Windshield, TRS Camera Cable, TRRS Phone Cable, Shockmount
- Affordable miniature microphone
- Ultra Lightweight
- Passive Power
- Supercardioid Pick-up pattern
- Shockmount Included
- TRS to TRS & TRS to TRRS Cables included
- Faux Fur Windscreen Included
- Automatic extra track assignment when a secondary source is plugged in
- Great for videographers, wedding shooters or online content creators
- 14mm medium diaphragm capsule – the same capsule found in D4 Series
Boasting highly directional response and the ability to add a secondary audio source for 2-track camera recording, is a lightweight and ultracompact camera-mount shotgun microphone that not only effectively rejects off-camera sound, but also works with a range of devices such as DSLRs, smartphones, and portable audio recorders. The winning combination of size, quality, and versatility makes the V-Mic D4 Mini an attractive mic solution for budget-minded vloggers, videographers, and hybrid shooters.
The V-Mic D4 Mini comes with 3.5mm TRS and TRRS audio cables to ensure compatible connectivity with cameras and mobile devices, and its side-mounted output jack won’t get in the way when using the eyepiece for photos. By plugging another audio source, such as a wireless mic receiver, into the 3.5mm TRS input jack, you can simultaneously record two separate tracks to your camera—one of the V-Mic D4 Mini’s mic signals and the other being the secondary source connected to the 3.5mm input. Since it runs on plug-in power (no batteries needed) and includes a furry windshield rated for 20 mph winds, the V-Mic D4 Mini is ready for the fast pace of audio-for-video productions, outside or indoors.
Medium-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule
Secondary Audio Source
Side-Mounted Output Jack
Audio Cables for Cameras and Smartphones
No Batteries Required
20 mph Wind Protection
NOTE: The input jack does not work when you are using the V-Mic D4 Mini with a mono recorder or a cell phone.
Godox MT-01 Mini Tripod Stand
The Godox Mini tripod can be used with a series of cameras, flashes and LED lights with a 1/4” mounting thread. With a compact design and easy operation, it can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- 5 angle levels for the legs
- Angles freely at the top (tilt head mount)
- 1/4” mounting connector
- Well balanced
- Folded Length approx 16cm
- Max Extended Length approx 21cm
- Net weight 110g