- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 32 channels and four groups. Functions as a transmitter unit for the V1, AD200Pro, and AD300Pro flash systems. Also functions as a receiver unit for X1, X2, XPro, and V1 transmitter units.
- Being compatible with the Sony ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync up to 1/8000 seconds.
- With a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 the TT685S will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 120° and rotated a total of 330° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Unique TCM (TTL Converted to Manual) function allows for instant conversion from TTL to manual mode. This function helps you lock the proper exposure value and is useful for quickly determining a good starting point for setting external flash units in manual mode.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 2.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- Quick-release lock ensures a smooth and fast setup and so you can capture your next shot in critical moments.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 330 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- External power port enables connection to power packs including the PB960 to boost the flash performance for more possibilities, making the flash ideal for weddings, fashion, news photography, and more.
- USB Type-C connection for installing future firmware updates.
Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
Tilts from -7 to 120°
Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
Runs on Four AA Batteries
Optional Godox PB960 Battery Pack
High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
Zoom Range: 20-200mm
Rotates Horizontally to 330°