- Miniature Action Camera with Action Pod
- Up to 2.7K Video and Photos
- Longer-Life Battery over 2 Hours
- 128GB Flash Memory
- Updated Dual Built-In Microphones
- Waterproof to 16′, IPX4 with Action Pod
- Up to 1080p 120 Slow-Motion Video
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, Voice Control 2.0
- Time-Lapse, Time Shift, Loop Recording
- Flow-State Image Stabilisation
Video is captured with built-in Insta360 FlowState image stabilisation to smooth out your recordings.
You can record slow-motion 1080p video at 120 fps, as well as utilise 360° horizon lock to keep your video set on the horizon no matter the activity.
The camera is waterproof down to 16′, and when used inside the Action Pod, the Go 3 is IPX4 water-resistant.
You can also add a separately available dive case for the Go 3 to dive with the camera down to 197′.
The camera inserts into the Action Pod and provides a way to connect the camera to auto-transfer videos and photos to your smartphone app or to macOS or Windows computers.
It also now features a flip-up 2.2″ touchscreen display to view a preview of your captured image and manage settings.
The Go 3 features a bigger battery that shoots 50% longer than the GO 2 at approximately 45 minutes. When it is joined with the Action Pod, you can record for up to 173 minutes.