– 15mm LWS rod support
– Side-load camera plate system
– Manfrotto 501 standard camera plate
– 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting screws
– 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads
– Aerospace Grade Aluminum
• This Baseplate (15mm) is an ARRI standard bridge plate and supports 15mm LWS rods. The industry standard dove tail connection and 15mm rod support make it ideal to create a setup with a big lens and a large matte box. The Manfrotto 501 plate is the most common in this field and our “Top Side Loading” Baseplate makes it easy and fast to mount the camera from one setup to another.
• It features an ARRI-standard dovetail and supports 15mm LWS rods. This baseplate has a side-load camera plate system, which lets you easily mount your camera from the top instead of having to slide it in from the front.
• A Manfrotto 501-standard camera plate is included. It comes with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting screws and offers 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom. It's also rubber-padded to minimize twisting and prevent scratching.
• Mount Types: 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Male, 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Female, ARRI-Standard Dovetail
• Rod Support: 15 mm LWS
• Dimensions: 5″x4″x3.5″
• Weight: 11.4 oz