This item may or may not be in stock. Please call the store (08 9242 1855) or email [email protected] to confirm stock availability.
LEE Filter 150 x 170mm 0.9 Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- 3-Stop Graduated ND Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- High Quality Optical Resin
- Compatible with LEE SW-150 Holder
The LEE Filters 150 x 170mm 0.9 Hard-Edge Graduated Neutral Density Filter helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
This filter is constructed from a high quality optical resin for both imaging performance and durability. This filter measures 5.9 x 6.7″ / 150 x 170mm and is compatible with the LEE SW-150 Filter Holder.
- Hard-edged 0.9 graduated ND filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Provides a 3 stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.