LEE Filters 150 x 170mm ND 0.6 SW150 Hard Edge Graduated Neutral Density
- For SW150-Series Filter Holder
- 0.6 Graduated ND Filters
- 4x Filters Factors
- 2 Stop Exposure Reductions
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Hard-Edged Lines of Transition
- Optical-Quality Resin
- Padded Pouch
The LEE Filters 150 x 170mm SW150 Hard Edge Graduated Neutral Density is a versatile kit containing 2-stop graduated neutral density filters that are compatible with a LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder. Each filter within this kit helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. Each filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas.
These filters are constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity and color fidelity. For storing and transporting the LEE Filters 150 x 170mm ND 0.6 SW150 Hard Edge Graduated Neutral Density , a padded pouch is included.
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected.
- Provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light in selective areas.
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas.
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity.
- Padded filter pouch included for storage and transport.