Lensbaby's Macro Converter Extension Rings for Lensbaby lets you take that Lensbaby look as close to your subject as you want–even touching it in some cases–and get a picture that's in focus. You can choose the 8mm ring, the 16mm ring (both included), or combine them for a 24mm ring, so you have plenty of control over exactly how close-up you want your photo to be.
Lensbaby Macro Converter Extension Rings
- Focus From 0″ to 8.13″ With Lensbaby
- Compatible With All Lensbaby Optics
- Compatible With All Lensbaby Lens Bodies
- 8mm & 16mm Extension Rings Can Combine
The converters are compatible with all Lensbaby lens bodies and optics, and provide focus distances of 0″ to 8.13″, depending on the optic, the camera, and the converter(s) you use. The Macro Converters simply screw into the Lensbaby lens body and the optic screws into the converter. The converters are compatible with Composer, Composer Pro, Muse, Scout, Control Freak and all optics (the Fisheye Optic is only compatible with the 8mm converter, as it allows you to actually focus on a subject that the lens is touching).
- Focus from 0″ to 8.13″ with any Lensbaby lens body and optic
- Includes one 8mm & one 16mm extension ring–they can be combined to form a 24mm extension ring