Made of 500D Cordura fabric, this black m-Trekker SH150 Shoulder Bag from Lowepro is designed for professional photographers working with compact equipment. Its main compartment offers padded dividers for protection and can hold a mirrorless camera with an extra lens or flash, plus a tablet up to 10″ wide in a dedicated back pocket. It also has a mesh pouch on the lid interior that can keep a memory card for easy access in case you run out of space.
The bag features interior dimensions of 10.2 x 3.9 x 6.7″ and closes with a zipper, and a secure front flap attaches via two quick release buckles. This lends it increased protection against the elements in case you are shooting in rain or snow. The exterior zippered pockets on both the front and the back are useful for storing everyday items such as lens caps, keys, or even your passport. Completing the design are stretch pouches on each side that can hold small accessories such as batteries and straps. For transport, the bag comes with a detachable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying while shooting, as well as an integrated top handle.
- Shoulder bag made of black Cordura fabric, durable yet lightweight at only 1.2 lb
- Zippered main compartment with padded dividers, measures 10.2 x 3.9 x 6.7″
- Designed to hold a mirrorless camera plus extra lens or flash, as well as a 10″ tablet in a dedicated back pocket
- Mesh pocket on lid interior for memory card, allows easy access it when needed
- Front flap with dual buckle closure goes over zipper, helps protect equipment against the elements
- Exterior zippered pockets on front and back, as well as stretch pouches on each side, for small accessories and everyday items
- Detachable shoulder strap connects via hooks onto D-rings, offers pad for comfortable fit
- Integrated top handle for handheld carrying