A versatile wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR is a flexible lens offering a 15-30mm equivalent focal length range. Despite its wide field of view, Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is featured to help minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens also features a pulse stepping motor AF system, which benefits both video and photo applications due to its fast, quiet, and smooth focusing performance. In regard to its optical design, three aspherical elements are used to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Flexible wide-angle zoom is designed for DX-format F-mount DSLRs where it provides a 15-30mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for camera shake in order to deliver sharper handheld images.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm