A versatile wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR is a flexible lens offering a 15-30mm equivalent focal length range. Despite its wide field of view, Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization is featured to help minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens also features a pulse stepping motor AF system, which benefits both video and photo applications due to its fast, quiet, and smooth focusing performance. In regard to its optical design, three aspherical elements are used to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Flexible wide-angle zoom is designed for DX-format F-mount DSLRs where it provides a 15-30mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for camera shake in order to deliver sharper handheld images.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
Designed for DX-format cameras AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens from Nikon will allow users to get true 1:1 magnification for extremely close-up imaging. It has a 60mm equivalent focal length in FX format along with a capable aperture range of f/2.8 to 22. Also, it has the Close-Range Correction system to ensure image quality is maintained at such close angles.
Nikon AF-S DX 40mm f/2.8G Micro Lens
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Close-Range Correction System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.4″
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Continuous quiet autofocus from infinity to 6.4 inches with a Silent Wave Motor AF system, and quick switching from autofocus to manual focus and back will keep you from missing any photo opportunities. The 7-blade diaphragm delivers a lovely, natural-looking background blur, and Nikon’s Super Integrated lens coating gives you reduced lens flare and improved color consistency.
- Compact and Lightweight DX-Format Close-Up Lens
- Small enough to be carried everywhere, this standard focal length DX-format Micro-NIKKOR lens provides high resolution and contrast from infinity to life-size. The AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is for taking high quality stills and HD D-Movies and is ideal for shooting general close-ups, delicate flowers, detailed collectibles, copy photography, portraits, landscapes and more.
- Sharp Images from Infinity to Life-Size (1X)
- This standard close-up lens captures the finest details at any distance, including details practically impossible to detect with the human eye. It’s a great choice for enticing food photography or detailed product shots. And with its continuous autofocusing from infinity to 6.4 inches, the AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G ensures sharpness and clarity in every composition.
- Stunning Portraits and Landscapes, Too
- The AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is compact, lightweight and versatile enough for everyday photography, including flattering people shots and breathtaking landscapes, so you get brilliant results in most situations without switching lenses.
- Natural Background Blur (Bokeh)
- Whether you’re shooting portraits, food or nature-indoors or outdoors-the AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G’s rounded 7-blade diaphragm renders a beautiful, natural background blur (bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. Selective focus helps to isolate the subject, creating out of focus backgrounds.
- Superior Close-Range Focusing
- The Close-Range Correction system is one of Nikon’s most important focusing innovations. Using an innovative floating element design, each lens group moves independently to achieve superior performance at close distances.
- Quiet Autofocus
- A significant innovation in AF lens technology, Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor uses ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- Quick Switching from AF to MF
- When fine manual focusing is needed, simply rotate the lens focus ring-M/A mode allows you to seamlessly override the AF system with virtually no time lag.
- Reduce Lens Flare and Ghosting
- Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced lens flare.