- Micro Four Thirds System
- 18mm (M4/3 Equivalent)
- 100° field of view
- Create Beautiful Sunstars from f/2.8 to f/16
- Compact metal construction
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Manual Focus Operation
- 14 Elements in 12 Groups | 2x double side aspherical elements + 4x extra-low dispersion elements
- Precise optical design retaining high image definition from the centre to the corners
- Minimal distortion and vignetting
- 67mm standard filter thread and supports the NiSi 100mm filter system
- Yellow weather seal at the mount
- The minimum focus distance is 0.2m/7.9″
- Super Flare Resistance
- Low coma for Astrophotography
- Weights 364g/12.8oz
The NiSi 9mm f/2.8 Sunstar Super Wide Angle ASPH Lens (18mm M4/3 Equivalent) is a high-quality, professional lens that is perfect for anyone looking to get into wide-angle photography. With a 110° field of view and 14 elements in 12 groups, this lens provides precise optics and minimal distortion, making it a great choice for landscape and architectural photography. The aperture range of f/2.8 to f/16 also makes it a great option for astrophotography, as it is resistant to flares and has low coma.
Weighing only 364g/12.8oz, this lens is incredibly compact and easy to carry, making it a great choice for travel photography.
Looking for a super wide-angle lens that will allow you to capture breathtaking sun stars? Then check out the NiSi 9mm f/2.8 Sunstar Super Wide Angle ASPH Lens! This lens has a 113° field of view and offers beautiful sun stars from f/2.8 to f/16. It also features a compact metal construction, precise optical design, and minimal distortion and vignetting. Plus, the 67mm standard filter thread makes it compatible with the NiSi 100mm filter system and 67mm circular filters. With the yellow weather seal at the mount, you can be sure your photos will be protected against the elements.
The NiSi 9mm f/2.8 Sunstar Super Wide Angle ASPH Lens comes with a 2-year warranty and is an ideal choice for photographers who want to capture beautiful images in any condition.