- All the flexibility that a bellows brings to macro and micro-photography with the addition of automatic control.
- Full communication functions between camera and lens including autofocus and aperture adjustments.
- Using standard and wide-angle lenses up to 35mm, you can achieve magnifications from 1:1 up to 7:1
- Use a telephoto lens for a greater working distance. Add a second focusing rack to change focus without the need to adjust the bellows extension
- Precision geared extension rail for smooth and precise adjustments of magnification and focus. Min. Extension: 2.9cm, Max. Extension: 11.6cm
Novoflex Auto Macro Bellows for Nikon Z-Mount Camera and Lenses Stepless extension = distance between sensor plane and lens (= image distance); thus making format-filling photographing of smaller objects possible.