Olympus STF-8 Twin Macro Flash
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Twin Flash Design with Adjustable Ratios
- Guide Number: 27.9′ at ISO 100
- Coverage: 12mm (Micro Four Thirds)
- Flashes Tilt from -40 to 60°
- Wireless Master TTL Functionality
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Supports Advanced Camera Functions
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Attaches to Select Olympus Lenses
Featuring a splash, dust, and freezeproof construction, the STF-8 Twin Flash from Olympus offers shooters a completely weatherproof macro flash option. Design with full TTL support for Olympus cameras, this twin flash will help users more easily illuminate their close-up subjects. Also, it features adjustable ratios to help control the contrast of the scene and how much light is coming from each side. The flash heads are designed to provide plenty of light, with a twin flash featuring a guide number of 27.9′ at ISO 100 while a single head features a guide number of 19.7′ at ISO 100. Additionally, it will cover a 12mm lens on Micro Four Thirds format camera and each flash head can be tilted from -40 to 60°.
As an advanced flash unit, the STF-8 is equipped with numerous features and settings that will help photographers. Shooters can use the STF-8 as a wireless master TTL flash to control up to 4 groups of flashes set up off camera. Also, the unit supports focus stacking and bracketing functions of select OM-D cameras. It runs on 4 AA batteries and the two included ring adapters allow it to be attached to select Olympus lenses.
- Flash heads do not protrude past the lens in order to use the minimum working distance of the lens.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof to 14°F for completely weatherproof design.
- Guide number of 27.9′ at ISO 100 with two flashes and 19.7′ at ISO 100 with a single flash.
- Covers the angle of view of a 12mm lens on Micro Four Thirds cameras, or approximately 61° vertically and 72° horizontally.
- Flash can be set to fire only one head or fire both with a ratio setting from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1.
- Flash heads can be tilted upward from 0 to 60° and downward from 0 to 40°.
- Flash duration of 1/1,000 second or faster.
- Manual flash power settings of 1/1 to 1/128.
- Comes with case, two diffusers, ring adapter, and joints.
- Compatible with Focus Stacking and Focus Bracketing modes of select OM-D cameras.
- Compatible Lenses
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 30 f/3.5 Macro
M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO