Panasonic Lumix G 30mm Macro f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 4.1″
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Designed for close-up shooting, the LUMIX G MACRO 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 60mm-equivalent prime lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras. Its macro capabilities enable a minimum focusing distance of 4.1″ along with a 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size imaging of nearby subjects. One aspherical element helps to control chromatic aberrations and distortions and a multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and lens flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
In addition to the optical performance, the lens also features a MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.), which compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focusing design offer fast, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance and the rounded 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Prime 30mm portrait-length lens provides a 60mm equivalent focal length with Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over the focusing position.
- Macro design provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 4.1″ for working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Multi-layer coating controls lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and neutral colors.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance and functions at a 240 fps signal transfer rate for fast, responsive use.
- MEGA O.I.S. minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper hand-held shooting.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.