Now in its 2nd generation, the Peak Design The Field Pouch – Black v2 features tons of usability optimizations like an included strap, improved pocked layout, and dual Capture attachment points.
The Field Pouch is 2 bags in 1: it is your solo day bag for essential everyday carry and also a really practical addition to keep smaller items organized within a larger bag.
Unique hook-and-loop roll-top opening allows for easy access plus expansion for up to double the volume or quick compression to eliminate unused space. A thoughtful layout of stretch pockets and zip pockets, from the updated version 2 patterning, keeps small lenses or camera bodies in place.
The comfortable ultralight adjustable strap enables cross-body or shoulder carry, and integrated belt loops support secure waist carry. Two attachment points allow you to attach a Peak Design Capture Clip, keeping your camera always at the ready on the outside of the pouch.
This minimalist camera bag is also made of all recycled fabrics that are Blue design approved, including the soft internal felt liner and the 400D double poly-coated weatherproof nylon canvas shell.
Key Features of the Peak Design The Field Pouch – Black v2
- Rolltop hook-and-loop closure for easy access and expandable capacity
- Adjustable, stowable cord hook strap for shoulder or sling-style carry
- Integrated belt loops for waist carry
- Features 1 internal zip pocket and 8 internal stretch pockets of varying sizes for flexible organization
- Climate Neutral Certified, 1% For The Planet Member, Certified B Corporation