- Three FlexTT6 Transceivers for Canon or Nikon *Choose mount option above*
- AC3 ZoneController for Canon or Nikon *Choose mount option above*
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II or Nikon i-TTL *Choose mount option above*
- Supports Latest Canon Cameras & Flashes
- 340-354 MHz Frequency; 52 Channels
- Range: 800′ (TTL), 1200′ (Basic Trigger)
- ControlTL and HyperSync Technology
- Rear Curtain and High Speed Sync
- 3.5mm Camera and Flash Sync Ports
Get everything you need to realize your off-camera lighting dreams with this FlexTT6 Transceiver TTL Bonus Bundle from PocketWizard. Starring the FlexTT6 Transceiver for Canon or Nikon, of which three are included here, as well as an AC3 ZoneController and carrying case, you will be able to quickly setup and enjoy both TTL and manual operation of your speedlights and flashes whether you are shooting in a studio or on location. The FlexTT6 provides an outstanding range of up to 800′ with TTL support and offers a variety of functions, including ControlTL, HyperSync, High-Speed Sync, and more. And, when the FlexTT6 is used with the AC3 you gain control over three separate zones. This further enhances the possibilities and capabilities of your wireless flash configuration.
FlexTT6 Transceiver for Canon or Nikon
Take complete control over your wireless radio flash system with the FlexTT6 Transceiver from PocketWizard. Compatible with nearly every PocketWizard radio and with support for Canon’s latest cameras and flashes, this E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible transceiver will open the door to advanced off-camera lighting techniques. As a combination transmitter and receiver, the FlexTT6 can function as both an on-camera master or as a remote slave, and it features a hot shoe on the top for using a flash both on-camera and off. Also, it enjoys PocketWizard’s ControlTL technology for both wireless TTL and Manual Power Control settings when working.
The FlexTT6 utilizes a standard 340-354 MHz frequency with access to 52 channels that make it less susceptible to interference. It also provides a maximum range of 800′ when using TTL or 1200′ when operating as a simple trigger. Users can work without line-of-sight and they will have access to features such as HyperSync and high-speed sync for shooting at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. Along with this, the Canon model has optimized performance for rear curtain sync. Beyond flashes, shooters can use the FlexTT6 to trigger cameras as well as larger studio strobes via the two 3.5mm sync ports. Additionally, it will run on two AA batteries and features a mini-USB port for future firmware updates.
- ControlTL works with Canon’s E-TTL / E-TTL II or Nikon’s i-TTL system to provide full TTL support with the latest cameras and flashes. It also provides the option for Manual Power Control for up to three zones as well as PowerTracking for automatic changes. Another benefit is an optimized High Speed Sync mode for shooting at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. Additionally, the Canon model has an optimized rear curtain sync method.
- HyperSync technology uses advanced processing to enable faster sync speeds without requiring TTL and dedicated high-speed sync technologies.
- A Pre-Flash Boost setting will help compensate for light loss over distance or through diffusion to help the camera accurately meter.
- The FlexTT6 is compatible with all PocketWizard radios that operate with a 340-354 MHz frequency.
- Users will enjoy a range of up to 800′ when using TTL or up to 1200′ when used as a basic trigger. This is assisted by a 2.7″ rubberized antenna that can be tilted 180° for optimal positioning.
- A basic trigger mode is available for use with other brand cameras and for simple manual operation.
- Auto-sensing technology allows it to automatically switch between operation as a transmitter or receiver.
- An Auto-Relay mode is available for triggering a remote camera as well as remote flashes.
- A mini-USB port is available for using the PocketWizard Utility to install firmware updates.
- Shoot at speeds within 1 fps of the camera’s max fps when using TTL or at the camera’s max fps when in basic triggering mode.
AC3 ZoneController for Canon or Nikon DSLR
When you add the Pocket Wizard AC3 ZoneController to your on-camera MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver, you instantly have three zones of flash control. Whether in E-TTL II (for Canon) i-TTL (for Nikon) or Manual mode, you have control over all your flashes from your camera position. Put your flashes wherever you want, without worrying about having to access them during a shoot.
Three clearly labeled dials let you increase or decrease power to three zones of flash in 1/3-stop increments–with a range of up to six stops. Three switches allow you to change zones between Manual, Auto (PowerTracking/E-TTL II/ i-TTL) or OFF. Best of all, the design is simple to use, with an intuitive interface. When matched with the PowerST4 or AC9 AlienBees Adapter, you can now control ElinchromRX1, White Lightning2 and AlienBees2 flashes right from the camera’s position.