- 2-Person Interviews, Content & Podcasts
- 2 x Mini Clip-On Transmitter/Recorders
- Built-In Omni Mics & Included Lav Mics
- 2-Channel Receiver with Metering Display
- Use with Camera, Mobile Device, Computer
- Records 40 Hours of Back-Up Audio
- 32-Bit Float Recording, Encryption
- Intelligent GainAssist, Timecode Support
- 7-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Charging Case, 853′ Range
Engineered for serious content creators looking for easy-to-use, broadcast-quality wireless audio, the Rode Wireless PRO provides a powerful feature set that ensures reliable performance while keeping your on-set workflow moving quickly and efficiently. The system allows you to record two on-camera personalities at the same time to your camera, smartphone, or computer and provides two clip-on transmitters with built-in microphones and backup recording, two lavalier mics, a dual-channel receiver, and a host of accessories to seamlessly integrate with your camera, laptop, or mobile device.
Two Transmitters with Built-In Mics, Lavaliers, and Back-Up Recording
- Each of the compact transmitters clips quickly and easily to talent and features a built-in microphone with a forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern that makes it easy to place on talent and get great sound.
- For a more discreet look, two lavalier mics are included; these plug securely into the locking 3.5mm jacks on the transmitters—which can be clipped to belts or hidden in pockets.
- Intelligent GainAssist technology automatically sets input levels for you, saving you time and worry on set.
- Each transmitter features 32GB of internal storage, allowing you to record up to 40 hours of backup recordings.
- Use 32-bit float recording to maximize the dynamic range, prevent digital clipping, and ensure noise-free normalizing, even on very quiet recordings.
- The transmitters offer advanced timecode capabilities for quick-and-easy audio/video sync in postproduction.
- The lavaliers feature foam windscreens, and furry windscreens are provided for the lavs and transmitter mics for outdoor shooting.
A Dual-Channel Receiver for Your Phone, Camera, or Computer
- The compact and lightweight dual-channel receiver attaches to your camera or mobile device and allows you to record the incoming transmitters’ signals to your device’s audio tracks.
- Its bright, high-contrast display shows the battery status for the receiver and transmitters, audio level, signal strength, and more.
- Rode’s Series IV technology provides reliable, crystal-clear wireless transmission at a range of up to 853′ and features 128-bit encryption for security.
- A comprehensive cable set is included, allowing you to record to devices with 3.5mm, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control for monitoring.
Versatile Powering Options to Maximize Shooting Time
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries in the transmitters and receiver offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- The included intelligent charging case will completely recharge both transmitters and the receiver two times.
- Quickly recharge over lunch and dinner breaks—go from empty to a full charge in just 2.5 hours.
- USB Type-C ports provide for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Plug-in power detection delivers extended battery life.
Professional Features for Serious Content Creators
- Designed with stunning simplicity and efficiency in mind, the Rode Wireless PRO offers instantaneous functionality out of the box for your next news shoot, video project, or interview. Power up, let the receiver and transmitters automatically pair, and then Go PRO.
- Use the Rode Central companion app (Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible) to unlock powerful features and device customization—onboard transmitter recording, configurable safety track recording in dual-mono mode, file playback and export, and more.
- Since the Wireless PRO can handle two transmitters at once, it features the ability to switch between stereo or dual-mono output modes. This enables each transmitter, and therefore each subject, to be recorded to a separate channel. Alternatively, signals from both transmitters can be mixed and recorded identically to the left and right channels. Use the app to activate safety track recording (-20 dB on the right channel).
Works with Rode Connect
- The Wireless GO II can be fully integrated with Rode Connect software, allowing you to capture broadcast-grade sound for your content with more freedom and flexibility than ever before, perfect for IRL streaming, recording presentations or classes, and more.
- Using the Wireless GO II with Rode Connect is also ideal for podcasting applications where you require the freedom of wireless audio, from recording interviews to casual podcasting setups.
- Rode Connect allows two Wireless GO IIs to be connected to a single computer. Each transmitter can be allocated to its channel in the software for a total of four separate wireless audio streams, each with an individual level meter as well as solo and mute buttons. The Wireless GO II can also be used in conjunction with the NT-USB Mini within Rode Connect.