- Dual-Capsule condenser microphone for picking up sound from front and rear
- An extra 3.5mm mic input jack to support various applications like a group interview
- Off/ON/MULTI mode switch
- Gain control ( -10dB/0dB/+10dB )
- Low-cut filter (200Hz)
- Extra cold shoe mount for attaching accessories like light, monitor, etc
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Compact and easy to use
- Powered by an AAA battery
- Fur windshield, 3.5mm TRS cable, and 3.5mm TRRS cable included
Vmic4 is a camera-mountable dual-capsule directional condenser microphone, that captures high-quality sound from both front and rear sides. An extra 3.5mm input jack allows users to add an extra Lavalier mic or wireless mic to support various applications.
A switchable gain control (-10dB/0dB/+10dB) and a low-cut filter (200Hz) give you access to tailor the output as you need. The 3.5mm headphone jack supports real-time monitoring. With a 3.5mm TRS output cable and a 3.5mm TRRS output cable included, it is compatible with smartphones and cameras. Its integrated cold-show mount could allow users to attach external accessories like light, monitor, etc.
Vmic4 provides a great audio solution for multi-person recording, vlogging, mobile journalism, live streaming, and much more.