Vanguard Endeavor ED 8×42 Binoculars
- Roof Prism
- Fully Multicoated
- ED Glass Lenses
- Open Bridge Design
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Anti-Reflection, Phase2 and V-Max Silver
The Endeavor ED 8×42 Binocular from Vanguard offers an ergonomic, open-bridge design with a large, ridged, central focusing knob for less weight and greater comfort. The fully multicoated ED glass lenses reduce color dispersion; provide high resolution color, increased light transmission, contrast and clarity. Vanguard’s V-Max Silver, Anti-reflection and P2 Phase coatings provide near perfect light reflection which offers brighter, crisper images with sharper contrast.
The 56° angle of view, BAK4 roof prisms, and plethora of lens coatings make this binocular the choice for someone who values low weight and high optical quality. Nitrogen-charged and o-ring sealed, the Endeavor ED is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions.
As an 8×42, this Endeavor ED binocular provides a reasonable degree of magnification in a relatively compact device. The viewing angle is comfortably wide enough for distant scanning of shorebirds and unapproachable wildlife, and a very generous eye relief of 19.0 mm allows users a view of the binoculars’ entire field.
- ED glass lenses render the full spectrum of color
- Ergonomic, open-bridge design for a comfortable and attractive form factor
- BAK4 roof prisms with P2 phase-coated provide high contrast, high clarity viewing
- Twist-up eyecups and a singular ocular dioptic corrector simplify sharing of the unit
- 56° angle of view (AAoV) allows more landscape to be contemplated with one appraisal
- V-Max Silver, P2 Phase, and Anti-Reflection coatings ensure excellent contrast, brightness and clarity
- Fully multicoated optics mean multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain