Home » Shop » VisibleDust SwabLight DSLR Sensor Cleaner

VisibleDust SwabLight DSLR Sensor Cleaner

SKU: VD125988 Categories: , Brand:


Own It Now, Pay Later | 6 Months interest free
Easy Payment With


Excludes print orders and bulky items


Found it cheaper? Enquire now for a price match deal


With over 30 Years experience In the photographic industry

SwabLight is a special clip-on light for use with the VisibleDust Sensor Swabs.

For many owners of an SLR camera, cleaning the camera sensor is a sensitive issue. This small clip-on light from VisibleDust greatly facilitates the wet cleaning of the camera sensor by ideally illuminating the chamber to be cleaned. In addition, the SwabLight acts as an extended, ergonomic handle for improved handling of the sensor swab.

Since the sensor of a digital camera is buried deep inside the chamber wall and covered with a dark surface to prevent lights from bouncing off, therefore this is a very difficult task for the operator to position the swab exactly along the sensor edges, avoiding contamination by accidental contact with chamber walls. Most swab handles are made thin with little grip to be held firmly in hands reducing proper manipulation. A better grip on the swab handle results in more uniform pressure and movement producing streak-free cleaning. SwabLight™ from VisibleDust greatly overcomes these deficiencies by having:

  1. A better and firm swab grip for proper movement and pressure for streak-free results.
  2. A better swab positioning on the sensor to easily master edge-to-edge sensor cleaning.
  3. A better and clearer view of the sensor surface during sensor cleaning.

Above all, using SwabLight™ from VisibleDust lessens the fear associated with self-sensor cleaning, greatly enhances efficiency and results in reducing the number of swabs used per sensor cleaning session leading to more savings. SwabLight™ takes you to a completely higher professional level and fun sensor cleaning experience.

WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.

Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.

Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VisibleDust SwabLight DSLR Sensor Cleaner”
Shopping Cart