With an apochromatic design, the MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm f/2 Aspherical Lens from Voigtlanderwill be able to deliver crisp, aberration-free imagery, even with the high resolutions of modern digital sensors. This lens is designed to work with full-frame Sony E-mount cameras where it offers users the ability to get close to their subjects thanks to the 1:2 magnification ratio afforded by the 12.2″ minimum focus distance. It also boasts outstanding sharpness, helped in part by an aspherical element, meaning users will be able to resolve the finest details in their subjects. On top of this, the lens features a relatively fast f/2 aperture, which will enable the creation of images with a shallow depth of field as well as in low-light conditions.
Voigtlander 65mm F2 Macro Lens for Sony E Mount
- Sony E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- 1:2 Magnification Ratio
- Apochromatic Optical Design
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12.2″
- Manual Aperture Ring
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer Exif Data
The all-metal construction is designed to last and offers full manual operation for tactile control during shooting. This includes a manual focus ring and a manual aperture ring with 1/3 click stops. A 10-blade diaphragm is also present for smooth bokeh while electronic contacts will automatically transmit data to the camera for use of advanced functions, including in-body image stabilization. Additionally, it comes with a lens hood to block stray light from entering the lens.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 65mm lens is also compatible with APS-C format systems where it provides an equivalent focal length of 97.5mm.
- The lens' apochromatic design practically eliminates longitudinal chromatic aberrations, making this lens a high-performing option for demanding digital image sensors.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 12.2″, which grants macro capabilities with a magnification ratio of 1:2.
- The manual aperture ring uses traditional 1/3-stop clicks for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Included lens hood guards the front lens element and also helps to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.