- Accessory & Waist Straps + Camera Cube
- Moderate 31L Capacity
- Laptop/Tablet & Tech Pocket
- Expandable Rolltop Closure
- Magnetic Tote Handles
- Quick Draw Side Access
- Hidden Passport Pocket
- Water Bottle/Tripod Side Pocket
- Weather-Resistant Zippers
- Water-Resistant Tarpaulin & Nylon
WANDRD combines the PRVKE pack with their Essential+ Camera Cube, standard accessory straps, and a waist strap to create the mid-sized 31L PRVKE v3 Photo Bundle, offered here in Aegean blue. With the camera cube added, the pack becomes a dual-purpose daypack and camera bag that will hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera with four lenses, accessories, and personal gear including a laptop. You can attach a tripod to the exterior using the included straps.
WANDRD took user feedback and updated their venerable line of backpacks to create this latest version of the PRVKE 31L Backpack v3, offered here in blue. Featuring the same sleek minimalist style as the smaller 21L model, but with extra room for longer trips and more gear, it has thoughtful design improvements to make the bag subdued, cool, and infinitely practical for any adventure or daily use. The PRVKE is designed to hold a variety of gear, tech, and personal belongings with the larger 31L capacity, and the roll-top closure is expandable to create extra space for a total of 36L. Magnetic tote handles allow you to comfortably carry it by hand, and a side opening gives you quick access to your camera or other essentials without having to unpack your bag. If you pick up the optional camera cube, you can align it with the side access opening for fast shooting on the go. An exterior side pocket can hold a water bottle or small tripod and the roll-top closure offers weather protection in addition to the pack’s weather-resistant materials and zippers.
- Quickdraw side access allows you to grab gear without having to unpack your bag; if you use an optional camera cube you can align the side access with the cube for easier use
- Compatible with the Essential+, Mini+, Pro+ camera cubes
- Updated laptop/tablet pocket closure system with three pockets on the sleeve for tech accessories
- The updated fleece-lined pocket no longer hangs in your way when accessing the top compartment from inside the bag
- Expandable water bottle/tripod pocket
- Updated key hook design for easier use
- Secure hidden passport pocket is larger and more discreet
- Roll cinch strap webbing organization
- Weather-resistant tarpaulin and 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- The Interior is P200 Denier and has a water-resistant polyurethane coating
- Updated zipper pulls
- Weighs 3.4 lb when empty
- The back panel and shoulder straps are updated with new shapes and padding for a more comfortable, breathable, and versatile carrying experience for all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic tote handles with stronger magnets
- Luggage pass-through strap fits onto the handles of rolling bags
This WANDRD Essential+ Camera Cube is designed to fit in the bottom portion of a WANDRD PRVKE Backpack or inside a WANDRD HEXAD Access Duffel. While in use, it can enhance the ability to organize the contents of those WANDRD bags while accommodating either a small DSLR or a mirrorless camera body with two to four lenses each.
Equipment placed within this camera cube’s interior can be arranged using its five padded, touch-tab dividers while three touch-tab internal straps can be used to further secure its contents.
Zippered panels provide access to the Essential+ Camera Cube’s interior. While intended to be used as an internal bag compartment, this camera cube features durable, weather-resistant nylon construction, and a top handle allows it to be securely carried. For added versatility, the Essential+ Camera Cube has D-rings for using an optional neck or shoulder strap.
The WANDRD Essential+ Camera Cube measures 12.5 x 5 x 11″ along its exterior. A WANDRD Essential Camera Cube that measures 11 x 4.5 x 9.5″ along its exterior is also available which offers a more compact form factor when needed, such as while placing it within a larger container or case.
The black Accessory Straps from WANDRD are designed to secure gatekeeper buckles and locking tape adjusters with side release buckles. With six different backpack attachment points, you can use these straps to attach a tripod to the bottom or a jacket at the front of your pack. This way you can turn your PRVKE backpack into a standing workstation.
The black Waist Strap from WANDRD is designed to support backpacks by distributing weight from your carry load, which provides comfort to your back and shoulders. The Waist Strap is easy to attach or remove and integrates seamlessly with the PRVKE and HEXAD Series.