Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and printers and ensure colour accuracy from capture to output with the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus.
Colour Management for Imaging and Prepress
For designers, photographers, or prepress professionals who rely on accurate colour throughout a digital workflow, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is the must-have solution to profile and calibrate cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most colour-accurate displays, prints and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish Pro 3 Plus provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Choose between a basic, wizard-driven interface, or an advanced user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- A large aperture (8mm) gives more accurate results with better repeatability.
- Includes polarizing filter for improved profiles from textiles and other textured media.
- Benefit from perfect printed colours every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Achieve true colours on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Quickly check colour output quality with the ColourChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader).
- Capture spot colours off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with PANTONE Colour Manager for colour palette creation and swatch bridging software.