Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and printers and ensure colour accuracy from capture to output with the i1Publish Pro 3.
Colour Management for Imaging and Prepress
Equipped with industry-leading technology, the i1Pro 3 delivers more accurate and reliable results than any other device in its category and is two times faster than its predecessor.
For designers, photographers, or prepress professionals who rely on accurate colour throughout a digital workflow, the i1Publish Pro 3 is the must-have solution to profile and calibrate cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most colour-accurate displays, prints and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish Pro 3 Plus provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Choose between a basic, wizard-driven interface, or an advanced user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- Offers a custom, full-spectrum LED light source, which allows for single-pass scanning and improves device reliability and accuracy.
- Measures M0, M1, and M2 simultaneously in a single-pass, cutting scanning time in half.
- Reads smaller patches than the i1Pro 2 with improved accuracy.
- Features an ergonomic design for easy cleaning and accurate measurements.
- Benefit from perfect printed colours every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement position and a self-check tool to adjust and correct minor shifts.
- Achieve true colours on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut up to 5000 NITs.
- Quickly check colour output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Capture spot colours off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and
- Quark® creative applications with PANTONE Colour Manager for colour palette creation and swatch bridging software.
- Optimises automated file creation in less time and material waste during production when combined with the i1iO Generation 3 automated scanning table.
1Publish Pro 3 also includes many display and printer profiling and quality assurance functions. When printing CMYK, take advantage of device link profiling to optimize CMYK files across various devices, preserving the black channel and inks. When it’s time to repurpose multiple CMYK files, device link profiles ensure reliable colour. For an even more controlled and accurate colour workflow, i1Publish Pro 3 also includes X-Rite’s ColourChecker Camera Calibration software and ColourChecker target for producing custom camera profiles. It also includes PANTONE Colour Manager software for easy capture and management of spot colours, keeping PANTONE libraries up to date with colour palette creation and swatch bridging software.