Leverage the power of your Android device for monitoring and camera control of select cameras, or convert your camera’s HDMI output to USB for easy ingestion into your Mac or Windows computer with the IPMAN Gemini HDMI to USB converter from Z CAM. Not just a basic HDMI to USB video converter, the IPMAN Gemini supports HDMI signals up to 4K30, as well as 1080p60 and 720p60, converting them to 1080p30 for output over a USB Type-C port. Connect the converter’s output to your computer, which recognizes the device as a USB camera, for plug-and-play connectivity with no drivers to install on macOS or Windows.
Connect the converter’s USB Type-C output to an Android device to use it as a multifunction monitor including the display of video and control of camera functions when connected to your camera (requires an optional cable). Output to an Android device and you can power the converter from the Android device, or use PD 3.0 charging to recharge your connected Android device. The included camera mount and smartphone holder enable attaching a smartphone to your camera’s cold shoe.
- Use the Android mobile device as a high-quality monitor display with professional features such as false colour, gridline display, and magnifier feature for focus pulling.
- Leverage your Android device’s wireless connection to stream the HDMI video feed to other devices.
- The HDMI video feed can be recorded on an Android mobile device.
- Camera control such as record trigger, ISO, aperture, and EV adjustments is possible on select cameras when the IPMAN Gemini is connected to your camera’s USB control port and an Android device; optional cables are required.
- Only the Z CAM E2 series cameras, as well as the Panasonic GH5s and Sony Alpha series cameras, support camera control through the IPMAN Gemini at the time of its release.