Leederville Cameras Does Not Grey Import
At Leederville Cameras, we only source our stock from Authorised Australian Distributors, the benefits of this are:
Australian Manufacturer Genuine Warranty.
- If your product is faulty, and the camera has not been mistreated, we will gladly swap your product over with a new product within 14 days of purchase(subject to availability of stock)
- We are a physical and online store, which means for any questions issues, you can simply come into our store in Leederville, and we will assist the best way we can.
- Australian chargers & manuals (not overseas chargers & photocopied manuals),
- Protection from Australian Consumer Laws.
- Local warranty means any issues within your warranty period, the product will only go to the Authorised Manufacturer for repairs, as opposed to any third party repairer, which may use secondhand/refurbished parts.
Compare our prices, but don’t forget the potential hidden costs of overseas (grey) imports:
- Most Grey sites don’t include GST, you may need to add 10% GST
- Importing tax of 5% to the listed price. Customs may levy you as an individual to release your product.
- Freight needs to be added to the price. Often Grey sites will levy up to $100 to ship.
- Always check if the item is insured while in transit.
- Payment surcharge.
At Leederville Cameras your photographic gear is locally sourced and locally backed.
I personally Guarantee it.
Lidio Fiore – Store Manager