DiCAPac WP-S10 Waterproof Case
- Fits SLR Camera with 2.0-5.9″ Lens
- All Controls are Accessible
- Max Length 7.5″
- Rated up to 16.4′
The DICAPac WP-S10 Waterproof Case will protect your SLR camera when you are using it at the beach, swimming, kayaking, skiing, fishing, sailing, snorkeling or diving. This is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens. It can be used with SLR cameras. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage.
The case is compatible with SLR cameras that have a length of 7.5″ (120mm) or smaller. The lens can be 2.0″ (50mm) to 6″ (150mm) long.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4′ (5.0 m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Has port for lenses 2.0″ (50mm) to 6″ (150mm) long
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes