- Accepts INSTAX SQUARE Instant Film
- Produces 2.4 x 2.4″ Square Images
- Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 Lens
- Optical Viewfinder with Target Spot
- Built-In Flash and Auto Exposure Mode
- Selfie Mirror Integrated on Lens
- Selfie Mode Minimum Focus: 11.8″
Stylish, simple, and square, the chalk-white FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ1 is an instant film camera that produces large 2.4 x 2.4″ square prints. The camera’s fun and minimal design incorporate a Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 lens, which offers intuitive zone focus control, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″. A small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits and a dedicated Selfie Mode can be used to optimize focus and exposure. The camera’s design also features an optical viewfinder with a central target spot for accurately composing images. A built-in flash is also featured, for illuminating scenes in low-light, and straightforward auto exposure helps to ensure properly exposed shots in all conditions.