IC One Two The Qubie – Micro LED Strobe and Video Light (Pink)
- Up to 1500/800 Lumen Strobe/Video Output
- 5600K Color Temperature 92 CRI
- Dimmable/Flicker Free
- Integrated 1400 mAH Battery
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Removable Weatherproof Silicone Skin
- 1/4″-20 Threaded Mounting Hole
- Suction Cup Mount
- Built-In Magnetic Mounting Surface
The Qubie – Micro LED Strobe and Video Light in pink from IC One Two is a dual purpose, small, Bluetooth controllable LED light suitable for stills and video capture. It features three daylight-balanced (5600K) LED bulbs with a 92 CRI rating for good color reproduction. It outputs up to 1500 lumens as a strobe with your iOS or Android device, and 800 lumens when used as a video light.
The Qubie is dimmable and flicker free at standard video frame rates, and it incorporates a 1400 mAH battery that will power the light for up to 45 minutes of continuous use at the brightest setting. It features a micro USB port for charging and is Bluetooth controllable using an optional iOS app. The light's replaceable silicone skin makes the unit water resistant and weatherproof. Featuring a threaded 1/4″-20 mounting hole, suction cup mount, and magnetic attachment capability the Qubie is flexible enough to use in almost any situation.
- The Qubie serves double duty as either a strobe or as a video light. As a strobe, it has a maximum brightness of 1500 lumens, or 800 lumens when used as a video light. It features a 20,000 Hz refresh rate, making it flicker-free when shooting at standard video frame rates.
- You can charge the Qubie in only 45 minutes using an optional iPad charger, and 2.5 hours when connected to a laptop for charging. At maximum brightness, the Qubie will run for up to 45 minutes but up to 4 hours when used at the dimmest setting. To access the charging port, you must remove the silicone skin, remember to re-attach and seal the skin when finished charging.
- You can manually adjust the Qubie from integrated top buttons or via Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to control the Qubie from your iOS or Android device while using an optional app.
- The app interfaces with your iOS or Android device, allowing you to access your device's camera in still or video mode and to control the intensity of the light's output. The Bluetooth flash control only works with the app on an iOS or Android device. When used with a still or video camera, the Qubie only functions as a video light and not a flash.
- The Qubie features three different mounting solutions: a 1/4″-20 threaded hole for use with 1/4″-20 accessories, a suction cup, and a built-in magnetic contact surface beneath the suction cup.
- The flexible, silicon rubber skin, allows you to seal your light and make it weatherproof.