A backpack for the long haul with a convenient side access camera compartment for when opportunity knocks are two reasons to consider the black Fastpack BP 250 AW II from Lowepro. The BP 250 AW II features three, padded, zippered compartments for storing and protecting your gear. The top one is for personal items such as headphones, clothing, and snacks. A rear compartment is for holding an up to 15″ laptop and tablet. While the side compartment is for storing your DSLR camera with attached zoom lens and 2-3 extra lenses or flash units.
Configure the side compartment for your photo gear with the three, included, padded dividers. Small items such as flashlights, sunglasses, cables, pens, cellphones and a wallet may be stored in the five slip-in pockets located inside the top compartment. Next to these pockets is a lanyard with a swiveling clip for your keys. A tall, stretch-mesh pocket on the right side of the bag can hold a water bottle or a tripod/monopod. An adjustable strap above this pocket is used for securing the top of the tripod/monopod.
The Fastpack features a shoulder harness with a chest strap and a removable waist belt. The chest strap and waist belt each provide greater comfort and stability with heavier loads, and longer treks. When traveling with rolling luggage, use the quick-release straps on the back panel to secure your Fastpack to a trolley handle. And should inclement weather approach, simply deploy the built-in, all weather cover to safeguard your gear.
- 1 zippered top compartment for personal items such as clothing, headphones, chargers, and snacks
- 1 zippered, slip-in padded compartment for an up to 15″ laptop and tablet
- 1 zippered, side compartment with dividers for storing DSLR with attached zoom lens, and 2-3 extra lenses or flashes
- 3 padded interior dividers for organizing photo gear in lower side compartment
- Shoulder harness
- Top handle
- Removable, padded waist belt for backpack usage
Tripod / Water Bottle Pocket
- 1 tall exterior, stretch-mesh, side pocket for a water bottle or tripod / monopod base in conjunction with the upper securing strap
- 1 lower, front, exterior, zippered accessory pocket for small items such as guidebooks, battery chargers, and cables
- 1 security flap for covering the exterior front pocket and seals with 2 quick-release straps
Interior Accessory Pockets
- 1 zippered pocket for small items such as flashlight, wallet, or cellphone
- 1 slip-in pocket for a pair of shades or similar sized item
- 2 slip-in pen pockets
- 1 slip-in mesh pocket for cables, wallet, or other small items
- 1 built-in rain cover for protection from the elements
- 1 key lanyard with a swiveling clip located next to the pockets in the top compartment