- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Three Piece Foam Set is Included
- Built-in Pressure Equalization Valve
- Two Double Throw Latches
- Padlock Protectors
- Rubber Over Molded Handle
The Pelican 1520 Watertight Case with Foam (Orange) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25″ (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1520 case meets ATA standards for transit cases, is NATO-codified, and is tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard) and IP-67 (Ingress Protection).
This case includes a three piece foam insert set.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Includes a three piece foam set that consists of one “egg crate” foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 1.0″ blank bottom foam section
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- 1520 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280