- Apochromatic 30mm Pancake Lens
- Compatible with ATX/STX
- Included DRX Eyepiece Adapter Sleeve
- Designed for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
The TLS APO Digiscoping Adapter for ATX/STX Spotting Scopes from Swarovski is a proprietary adapter used to connect a DSLR or mirrorless camera body to the viewing module of ATX/STX series spotting scopes. A T2 camera adapter is also required to complete the Swarovski digiscoping system. When the TLS APO, T2 adapter, and camera body are mounted to the spotting scope eyepiece, users are treated to a truly stunning digiscoping experience. The TLS APO has a 30mm apochromatic pancake lens that perfectly aligns the camera sensor with the focal plane of the transmitted image. Regardless of the camera used, you will capture contrast-rich and sharp video and still images using the premium optics of your Swarovski spotting scope.
Note! T2 adapter and camera (not included) required for digiscoping.
- ATX/STX spotting scopes
- Optical Performance
- The apochromatic optics ensure that image quality from your scope will not be degraded by the TLS APO adapter. Capture the same stunning images with your digital camera that you see through the eyepiece.
- The choice for professionals and advanced amateurs in any imaging field, the TLS APO digiscoping adapter is a quick and convenient way to use your world-class Swarovski optics to capture stunning still images and video. Switching between the spotting scope's modular eyepiece and a camera rig is easy due to the slide-down mount system on the adapter sleeve.